Monday, June 4, 2012

Workouts: 5/28-6/3/2012

Workouts: I had a great week working out. We were up in Michigan for the Memorial Day holiday and got back to town late Monday night.

Sunday: Allan and I hiked around Rush lake (2ish hours). Auntie N was nice enough to watch Henry (apparently he slept almost the entire time we were out. I was able to see where Allan's Dad proposed to his Mom. It is MUCH easier to hike without an infant *duh*. No HRM or numbers

Monday: River trail hike (about an hour). No HRM or numbers. 

Tuesday: no workout - DOR

Wednesday: Group Groove - kicked my butt. We had a sub and he did some old stuff. 55 min 428 calories

Thursday: Group Grove was replaced with a crappy "hip hop" class 48 minutes, 298 calories. I walked on the track afterwards with a friend for 40 minutes but did not turn on my HRM

Friday: Spinning - old stuff which kicked my butt. I also got there 10 minutes early to get a full hour in on the bike. What a difference! 104 minutes, 522 calories

Saturday: Running for 30 minutes, then run/walk for 20 minutes. Trying to finish zone 2 on my HRM program. I am waaayy over for zones 1 and 3 already. 52 minutes, 439 calories

Sunday: Running: 27 minutes, 2.3 miles, 222 calories (I put the foot pod back on my shoe!. I also walked to and from the park to run as well as to brunch (another 1.8 miles). I'm proud of this run. I woke up feeling a little creaky but wanted to finish my FT60 HRM program and I needed more minutes in zone 2. Did it! My numbers for the week: Time: 4 hrs, 11 minutes (this does not include the hiking in Michigan or my 40 minutes on the track on Thurs.) Calories: 1913

No comments: