Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Charleston - Easter 2010


I arrived today after a little delay in O'Hare when they completely offloaded the plane while fixing the hydraulics. There were a few tense moments but all was well. Dad picked me up and we headed off for some fair BBQ at a place in Park West.

The good news is that the weather could not be nicer. Today the high was 77 and it should continue on that vein for the next few days. All I can wonder is why I don't live here as well. It is easy to forget the 120 degree summer days and 50 degree and rainy winters. Dad and I took an (almost) three mile walk and we had a fairly healthy dinner - followed by chocolates sent by Lizzie. Yum.

Whelp, I resurrected this blog because I felt the need to start writing again as a way to get some "stuff out". I don't really expect people to read it but want a place to blog my vacations and also move some stuff out of my head and onto a page in an attempt to reclaim my brain. It was a rough week, hormones are a bitch. I should have known it was going to be rough when last week I was craving Salt and Vinegar Potato chips. I don't even LIKE Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips.

No comments: