Monday, January 6, 2014

Back to Blogging?

After a whopping two posts in 2013, one of my new year's resolutions is to blog (at least) once a week.  I like that there is a record of what is happening, much more fun to look at than my google calendar.

For the (my) record, here are my other New Year's Resolutions.

1.  I will no longer complain about being tired. This is my life, I make the choices that cause it to be this way.  Your words create the environment in which you live.  I actually started this in December, while I am still working on my internal monologue of "I'm tired, I'm exhausted", they won't escape my lips.

2.  Blog once a week.  I want to try to do some sort of "Toddler Tuesdays" posts of things Henry and I are up to and Favorite Things Fridays - reminding myself of things I love.  I figure out I can make it up as I go.

3.  See a nutritionist at least once.  I am working on writing down what I am eating before my first appointment.

4.  Fitness/Weight - really, keep going, maybe lose some lbs via diet changes.  My working out is good, I feel healthy, my weight is virtually unchanged from this time last year.  Sure I weight more than I would like, I but I also want to be content with who I am.

Anyone still out there?  Any suggestions?

No comments: