Thursday, November 17, 2011

coffee catastrophe


So I decided to make coffee at home this morning a la Tabitha since I had the time, inclination, and all necessary ingredients. Allan nicely provided me with REAL 1/2 and 1/2 after I mocked him regarding his fat free 1/2 and 1/2 purchase.

I made the coffee, and then promptly dropped it on the sidewalk while walking to my car to go to work. Not to worry (I think) I have a Tassimo and 1/2 and 1/2 at work so I thought I'd just make another cup there. Great idea till I was in a hurry and dumped RANCID 1/2 and 1/2 in my coffee. Yuck. The bummer is the 1/2 and 1/2 was still supposed to be good (per the date)! grrrr I then made ANOTHER cup with the only stuff I had left, sweetened coffee - which was to sweet. At this point, I am headed to starbucks (which I wanted to do anyway) and feel like I have wasted a TON of time and money. Now I have read a blog article that from 2-5 today holiday drinks at Starbucks are BOGO, so I am going do errands first and get coffee after 2pm (and save my BOGO for tomorrow).

I also decided to take a picture of the "penis candy" that was given to me at my baby shower last weekend from a German guest. I don't see it, but Allan could not stop laughing last night.


The baby dropped at some point yesterday, I think when I fell (not hard) walking home last night from my car. My center of gravity is COMPLETELY different and I have already slipped in the bathroom and crashed into a wall today. He is also sitting on my pelvis, which makes ANY movement VERY uncomfortable. eh - I won't be pregnant forever! My friends last night kept telling me how great I look - I feel crappy - at least I LOOK good!:)

No comments: