Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Back to Reality

The trouble with getting in so late on Sunday night/Monday morning was that I was a mess yesterday. I was so tired when when we got home that I pretty much lost it and threw up all over the courtyard and then again when we got into the house. It is a bummer to have so little control over my body and exhaustion levels. Somewhat humbling to have to keep pulling the reins back and try to slow down:(.

Now today, Tuesday, I definitely feel funky. When I stand up and walk around, it feels like someone is squeezing my belly. Not really pain but uncomfortable. Makes me nervous. I got through the day and have been planted on the couch, blogging, watching TV and hanging out. I would call the Dr but have an appointment tomorrow morning and figure I can ride it out till then.

The other weird thing is that after I fell on the boat (I will try to take a picture of my bruise tomorrow), the baby totally changed position and feels MUCH different. More kicking, I can feel more movement, very different. I am not sure if that has anything to do with the squeezing in my belly or if they are unrelated. Is it false labor? Should I be freaking out?

I am going to solve all these problems by going to bed!

No comments: