Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday 9/11/11 - Weekend Wrapup

It is Sunday night and another busy weekend is coming to a close!
Friday: spinning, one client, mini spa day, dinner in with friends
Saturday: Babies r us registration, Hurray for Speech show at Chi Fringe Festival, mini taco tour in Pilsen.
Sunday
I got to bed at a decent time last night and was up and happy to get moving. After a shower, A and I headed to Pannenkoeken - a tiny local Dutch pancake house walking distance from our house. We split an egg sandwich and a "harvest peach" pannekoeken which was DIVINE!


After lunch, I headed out for Old Orchard and began registering for more baby stuff with Tammy. It is overwhelming to see all the choices and be "asking" for so many things. Honestly, it makes me a little embarrassed sometimes. However, with two showers looming, I need to get on the bus and start making decisions. I am 26 weeks tomorrow and need to start getting ready for this baby!

I did get the living room curtains hung this weekend - yeah! Now I need to start getting ready for some more projects.

My goal for this week is to start getting some pictures to add to the blog and make A rub lotion on my belly EVERY NIGHT!:)

No comments: