Monday, September 19, 2011

Inadvertent Shoplifting (almost)

I was in Target today and almost shoplifted two boxes of cereal! I cannot help but wonder if there would have been flashing lights and rent-a-cops chasing after me in the parking lot as I made my way to the car. As it was, I decided to carry my bags out to the car instead of pushing the cart and saw the boxes under the seat so I could return them to a register. I still do wonder what I would have done if I had gotten to the car and seen the cereal in the cart. As it was, I was to lazy to get back in line and pay (I left them at a register). Would I have been to lazy to take the cereal back in to the store?

Other exciting events today included:
1. Resetting the "days since barfed" counter.:( Apparently, I can't drink a glass of water on an empty stomach.
2. Making it to (and through) a Monday morning spinning class. (last week I came downstairs to discover "dog mess")
3. Dinner at Zia's in Edison Park with a friend!

No comments: